SBC5 What I will be doing once I leave school

Hi Guys, today I am going to talk about what I want to be a doctor. I hope you like it. And don’t forget to leave a comment down below.

When it comes to deciding want to be when I leave school, I would always say I want to be a doctor, and that is because I find it amazing they save life every day, but not only that, they are really inspiring, they wouldn’t give up you even on the most critical times because some how they know you are going to make it. But that is not the only reason I want to be a doctor, I have this disease I’ve had since I was born and I still have it, and is still going through some check ups. So I know what it feels to always be sick and take since I was a baby, so I have decided that when I grow up I want to become a doctor and help people sicknesses like mine and many more, and tell them there will always be a way to save you and I am not going to give up on them.

Even though I know to become a doctor, I have to be really good in math and science especially math. But the only problem math is one of my weak subjects. I some even think of giving up because of that, but I always keep reminding myself that I should not give up no matter what. So I am going to work as hard as can to make my dream come true.

Work citation:

Weatherbe, Steve. “Most Ontarians Support Doctors’ Right to Refuse Abortions.”LifeSiteNews, 19 Aug. 2014, http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/most-ontarians-support-doctors-right-to-refuse-abortions.

#17stubc      #isdDC9